One FC Full fight results and video
One FC’s card last Saturday was good. I say that after having gotten up at 5am and watched it from beginning to end, knowing I could have slept in and watched it well in the afternoon with a nice cold beverage. Instead of watching it at 5 am with the remains of the previous nights buzz wearing off. One FC is steadily becoming Asia’s answer to MMA. Much to the UFC’s chagrin. Sure, you, the average MMA fan might not know who the Asian superstars are, but don’t let that keep you from watching. Imanari, Kawajiri, Shirai and Eddie Ng will become ingrained in your brain soon, trust me. The card featured 11 fights, the first 7 fights didn’t leave make it past the 2nd round, in fact only 1 of those 7 made it to the 2nd. Of 11 fights only 2 fights went to decision. Were talking about evenly matched fighters here, you know light saber vs. laser gun not knife vs. Oldsmobile matches. See the results below, but watch Imanari first.
See all the fights on OneFC’s youtube channel. Below is Imanari’s fight to wet your appetite.
- Lightweight bout: Felipe Enomoto vs. Zorobabel Moreira
Moreira defeated Enomoto via submission (armbar) at 1:04 of round 3.
- Featherweight bout: Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Donald Sanchez
Kawajiri defeated Sanchez via submission (triangle choke) at 3:27 of round 1.
- Welterweight bout: Yuya Shirai vs. Fabricio Monteiro
Monteiro defeated Shirai via unanimous decision.
- Catchweight (195lb) bout: Melvin Manhoef vs. Yoshiyuki Nakanishi
The fight ended at round 1 as a No Contest due to accidental injuries when a gash on Manhoef’s leg rendered him unable to compete.
- Bantamweight bout: Masakazu Imanari vs. Kevin Belingon
Imanari defeated Belingon via submission (reverse heel hook) at 1:18 of round 1.
- Female bout: Jeet Toshi vs. Nicole Chua
Chua defeated Toshi via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:07 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Quek Kim Hock vs. Majee Overall
Kim Hock defeated Overall via technical submission (rear naked choke) at 3:18 of round 2.
- Bantamweight bout: Jiang Long Yun vs. Yodsanan Sityodtong
Yun defeated Sityodtong via technical submission (rear naked choke) at 4:28 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Danny van Bergen vs. Richie Whitson
Van Bergen defeated Witson via submission (armbar) at 1:19 of round 1.
Rumble young man Rumble