StrikeForce Challengers 19 full fight results, live gate/attendance,fighter salaries and medical suspensions
How many MMA shows can we have in one weekend? Several apparently. Strikeforce Challengers was pretty good as well, not the strongest card they’ve put on, but a quality one none the less. Bobby Green put on a strong performance so did Lorenz Larkin.
Lorenz Larkin: $10,000 (includes $5,000 win bonus)
def. Nick Rossborough: $3,000
Shawn Jordan: $4,000 (no win bonus)
def. Lavar Johnson: $10,000
Ryan Couture: $10,000 (no win bonus)
def. Maka Watson: $2,000
Jason High: $8,000 ($4,000 win bonus)
def. Todd Moore: $4,000
Brian Melancon: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus)
def. Felipe Portela: $2,000
James Terry: $8,000 ($4,000 win bonus)
def. Magno Almeida: $2,000
Bobby Green: $6,000 ($3,000 win bonus)
def. Charon Spain: $3,000
Chris Spang: $5,000 ($2,000 win bonus)
def. Joe Ray: $2,000
Quinn Mulhern: $4,600 ($2,500 win bonus)*
def. Danny Davis: $2,900 ( Mullhern surrendered $400 of his $2,500 show money to Davis because he missed weight)
Main card (Showtime)
- Light Heavyweight bout: Lorenz Larkin vs. Nick Rossborough
- Larkin defeated Rossborough via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27).
- Heavyweight bout: Lavar Johnson vs. Shawn Jordan
- Jordan defeated Johnson via submission (keylock) at 3:08 of round 2.
- Lightweight bout: Ryan Couture vs. Maka Watson
- Couture defeated Watson via majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Welterweight bout: Jason High vs. Todd Moore
- High defeated Moore via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
- Welterweight bout: Brian Melancon vs. Felipe Portela
- Melancon defeated Portela via unanimous decision (29-29, 29-28, 30-27)
- Lightweight bout: James Terry vs. Magno Almeida
- Terry defeated Almeida via KO (punches) at 3:21 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Bobby Green vs. Charon Spain
- Green defeated Spain via submission (arm triangle choke) at 2:54 of round 2.
- Welterweight bout: Joe Ray vs. Chris Spång
- Spång defeated Ray via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
- Catchweight bout (176-lbs): Quinn Mulhern vs. Danny Davis
- Mulhern defeated Davis via submission (arm triangle choke) at 4:08 of round 3.
Rumble young man Rumble