Strikeforce: Rousey vs. Kaufman Full Fight Card and Predictions
Rowdy Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Kaufman! What? Really, this is gonna be epic…epic. Jacare, OSP, Tate, Kedzie and Bobby Green y’all! I can’t wait for this card to start. Who you got? I’m gonna keep this short and sweet. My pics are in Green.
Main card (Showtime)
- Bantamweight Championship bout: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sarah Kaufman
Ronda Rousey is the favorite, her stand up is improved due to the Diaz Brothers, their boxing coach and her determination. She’s still hungry and ready to make history. Expect another broken arm.
- Middleweight bout: Ronaldo Souza vs. Derek Brunson
Jacare is a site favoriet and his game is well rounded. His stand up is good, his jits is great and his athleticism is outstanding.
- Welterweight bout: Tarec Saffiedine vs. Roger Bowling
Tarec Saffiedine is a beast, and beast mode wins everytime.
- Middleweight bout: Lumumba Sayers vs. Anthony Smith
Lumumba Sayers has crazy KO power, experience and hunger.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Ovince St. Preux vs. T.J. Cook
OSP’s wrestlign and stifling ground game is gonna be the answer here.
Preliminary card (Showtime Extreme)
- Bantamweight bout: Miesha Tate vs. Julie Kedzie
Julie Kedzie. Miesha Tate has a ton to prove this time out and I think the pressure will be too much.
- Lightweight bout: Bobby Green vs. Matt Ricehouse
Bobby Green all day.
- Middleweight bout: Adlan Amagov vs. Keith Berry
Adlan Amagov. Sorry Keith.
- Bantamweight bout: Hiroko Yamanaka vs. Germaine de Randamie
Hiroko Yamanaka, come on a Japanese fighter needs to win this month.